Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello

Hi there!
My name is Kat and this my introductory post. I'm going to be blogging here about a variety of things. Science news, activities with my daughter, family trips, meals/desserts, etc. Really whatever catches my fancy.
I am 23 years old and my husband and I have been married for a couple of years now. We have a 17 month old daughter named Aubree and I am a stay-at-home mother. I have a degree in astronomy because I am a huge space/science nerd. My interests are fairly esoteric, but I'm happy with that.
Most of the ideas that I get about activities to do with my daughter come from Pinterest, so I will ALWAYS link back to where I originally found them. If I do not link anything, I brainstormed and came up with it myself. But I'm not terribly creative, so most of my things will be linked.
I hope that you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment